Re: [Merge] lp:~adeuring/launchpad/bug-29713 into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve db

This is all good and certainly an improvement. Thanks for the thorough explanation, and thanks for diving into this horrible code and investigating things.

The new hyphenation code will match less agressively, as previously we attempted for a query 'super-sized' to match both 'super-sized' and 'supersized'. I doubt anyone relies on this, and it was probably a bad idea in the first place, so I agree we can drop it.

Is Bug #1015511 a PostgreSQL bug, and should be escalated there?

This DB patch can be applied live after QA without modifications. It needs to be run on each node directly (launchpad_prod_4, launchpad_prod_1, launchpad_prod_2), with no need of slony replication magic.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~adeuring/launchpad/bug-29713/+merge/111212