Re: [Merge] lp:~adeuring/launchpad/bug-29713 into lp:launchpad

Stuart,

I think that both bug 1015511 and bug 1015519 _may_ be upstream bugs, but I am not 100% sure -- it might depend on the fine details of the LP database setup. But I do not understand well enough how exactly the TS parser works to be sure.

But if we can reproduce this behaviour with a kind of "plain PostgreSQL installation", I'd say this is a real PostgreSQL bug.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~adeuring/launchpad/bug-29713/+merge/111212