[Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/preseed-ui into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~rvb/maas/preseed-ui into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds the UI to display a node's preseed and the enlistment preseed.

Here are the screenshots of the new UI:

1. Node's commissioning preseed:
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/node_com_preseed.png

2. Node's preseed (non-commissioning)
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/node_preseed.png

3. Enlist preseed
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/enlist_preseed.png

4. Node page (with the link to the Node's preseed)
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/node_page.png

5. Node list (with the link to the enlistment preseed)
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/node_list.png

I confess I'm not really completely happy about that last one.  The enlist preseed is not linked to any particular node so it makes sense to have the link to it displayed on the node list page… but I couldn't find any obvious place on that page where it would fit perfectly.  After a few tests, I finally settled on putting it under the "Add node" button but I'm happy to move it somewhere else if someone has a better idea.  Note that we've got a mockup for that page but the mockup includes all the things that we're planning to do in the future (mass actions etc.) so the mockup looks very different from what we currently have and I could not really use it for inspiration.

= Pre-imp =

This change was briefly discussed with Gavin but I had no precise mockups at the time so, like I said earlier, I'm happy to make changes to the UI if a reviewer has a better idea on how things should look like.

= Notes =

You'll note something weird in the content ("!!python/unicode" strings) of the commissioning preseed (node_com_preseed.png).  That comes from the fact that we use yaml.dump in compose_commissioning_preseed (src/maasserver/provisioning.py).  This was already in place long before this branch but I believe this is all right because that is  parsed by cloud init which uses python's yaml.load to load that bit.  Still, it's probably more safe to use yaml.safe_dump (which produces only standard YAML tags) everywhere.  I'll fix that in a follow-up branch.

>>> import yaml
>>> yaml.dump({u'test' : u'test'})
"{!!python/unicode 'test': !!python/unicode 'test'}\n"
>>> yaml.safe_dump({u'test' : u'test'})
'{test: test}\n'

Drive-by fix: fix the comment in contrib/preseeds_v2/preseed_master.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/preseed-ui/+merge/111557
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/preseed-ui/+merge/111557
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/maas/preseed-ui into lp:maas.