[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Remove the old privacy UI from the code, and fix up/delete a bunch of tests. To be frank, I'm not sure if I've hit everything, but there is a bunch marked for the chopping block (BugVisibilityChange and BugSecurityChange prime among those.)

I've removed the XXX from BugSecrecyEditView, because changing it to make use of LEFV tries to shoehorn it into IBugTask, and that interface does not have an information_type.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui/+merge/112002
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui/+merge/112002
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui into lp:launchpad.