[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/tftp-path into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/tftp-path into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

I apologize: this branch is tedious.

As discussed with Julian.  We had far too many code figuring out for itself, based on the PXE requirements document, where various files should be in TFTP (and how they should get there through the local filesystem).

Here's a module that figures out the paths.  Most of the diff is about converting existing usage, which sometimes involves moving the name of the lowest-level directory (currently always “install” or “commissioning”) away from special treatment and into the same code paths.  The code tends to grow a bit, alas, and we may want a convenience wrapper at some point.  But the main thing is that we get more control and less manual fidgeting.

A follow-up branch will get rid of some shell-side path computation that's in the maas-import-pxe-files script.  That will require yet another custom maas command, probably for installing a new pre-boot-loader.

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/tftp-path/+merge/112019
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/tftp-path/+merge/112019
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/tftp-path into lp:maas.