Re: [Merge] lp:~jelmer/launchpad/bzr-2.5.1 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information

Jelmer--

This looks alright, but I have a few concerns/questions.

1) Given you want to land this on db-devel first, you're going to need to branch from that and propose against it. I'm not sure landing there is necessary though, so you might send an email to the list to let people weigh in on if it's a good idea/necessary.

2) I see two new methods defined, but not called anywhere. Are they needed? How are they used?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/launchpad/bzr-2.5.1/+merge/112523