Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/new-team-picker-enhanced-form into lp:launchpad

Wow, quick review, thanks.

> Thanks Ian. I'm reviewing the code, but leave the question on the select dropdown to others. It seems a bit simple to turn over into the larger UI widget, but there's something to be said for consistant look/feel.

I'll land as is and fix the dropdown if needed. It's behind a feature
flag anyway.

> Typo: grupo

Perhaps. I used the same project group name as was used in another test
in the same module and thought that maybe the author was using a
humorous name. I'll change both to avoid future questions :-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/new-team-picker-enhanced-form/+merge/113020