Re: [Merge] lp:~abentley/launchpad/all-url-support into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information

Even though this branch is a little bit large, it looks like fantastic work, and I think that you've managed to reduce the complexity as well as the LOC count is impressive.

My only concern with this branch is that you have removed code from branchlookup which would only return public branches -- are you concerned about leaking information there? Since I am, and the new code does not seem to have anything like it, so could you ally my concerns?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/all-url-support/+merge/113294