[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/nodegroups-api into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/nodegroups-api into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

What you see here is another very small step in allowing node-group workers to send their DHCP lease updates to the server.  (And later of course, we'll need lots more API for the workers to talk to).

As pre-imped with Raphaël, I'm adding a “nodegroups” subtree to the API.  All it delivers for now is an index of registered node groups.  It's not publicly accessible — on the one hand, we have no particular reason to make it publicly accessible as yet, and it's easier.  On the other hand, it'd be just too easy to expose NodeGroup fields to anonymous visitors by accident, including the ones that hold API credentials.  And on the gripping hand, the immediate reason why I'm adding this in the first place is to support an update_leases operation which really should only be available to the workers.

(You'll note at this point that we have no worker authentication yet.  I put a separate task for that on the board.)

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/nodegroups-api/+merge/114562
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/nodegroups-api/+merge/114562
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/nodegroups-api into lp:maas.