Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/branch-type-policy-model into lp:launchpad

Review: Abstain code

Hi William,

Thanks for the nice write up for this merge proposal.

I wanted to see your changes so I appreciate the detailed instructions.  Unfortunately at the step "Change the branch sharing policy..." I did not see the sharing policy listed.  I then logged in as an administrator, saw the extra admin fields, but again did not see the branch sharing parts.

Otherwise your changes look good.

I'm going to abstain until I can verify the minimal UI.  If you see a problem with the instructions you gave, or can verify it works for you still, please let me know.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/branch-type-policy-model/+merge/114805