Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/information-type-verbosity-1015509 into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve code + ui

I think user data and propriety are still a little awkward. Actually. I like the use of "confidential". "User data" is inherently awkward. Do we dare look for something like "confidential" or "personal" this late? Are we missing a concept of a group of people who with with personal information?

Well This is an good improvement .You can land this, but I ask that you wait a few hours, the re-read this in case you think of a better phrase for the last two.

Thank you for the LoC reduction
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/information-type-verbosity-1015509/+merge/115253