Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/invisible-artifacts-warning2-1026126 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing code + ui

The notification presentation is wrong. `class='warning message'` is used exclusively by the page macros to show a notification. If you reload the page, it will not reappear. This page is is show a message based on state and can exist for years. Oh. I see we have tried to use large-warning before and we has to hack it to work. Our block sprites need more padding:

.block-sprite {
    padding: 2px 2px 0 36px
    }

and we need use it like

^ This looks right on my test. There are several cases in lp (mostly our work) that use large-warning We want to replace the style attrs with .block-sprite. I think this cribbed padding is right for all cases. If it isn't, maybe we are using the wrong block element, maybe we want to add margins.

The text in the message suggests that I "grant access", but Lp does not tell me how to do it. I can see a "Share with someone" link. I think these model terms have leaked to the UI.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/invisible-artifacts-warning2-1026126/+merge/115652