[Merge] lp:~deryck/launchpad/testfix-celery-missing-ready-not-enabled into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~deryck/launchpad/testfix-celery-missing-ready-not-enabled into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

We've got a spurious test failure in buildout due to some celery work Abel did yesterday.  I'm disabling the test to get the build going again.  I've filed bug 1027103 and will have Abel take a look when he's back Monday.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/testfix-celery-missing-ready-not-enabled/+merge/116003
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/testfix-celery-missing-ready-not-enabled/+merge/116003