Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/private-dupe-bug-warning3 into lp:launchpad

> 1. Yes, that expansion behaviour is why Lp likes left aligned buttons.

I have made the buttons for the second confirmation form left aligned. This also means that the buttons on the person picker validation forms are also left aligned eg the form asking if you really want to assign someone to a bug. It looks reasonable I think.

> 2. We can do this work in another branch. The button placing is from
> production and your previous branch.

Ok. One point to note is that none of our formoverlay forms (that I know of) provide the (x) close/cancel button in the top right corner. They all use the little lazr tick/cross buttons, right aligned. I will change how the bug dupe form works but I should also see how feasible it would be to make everything consistent for the other forms as well.

> 3. I cannot say I like my wording either.

I used this wording:

Marking this bug as a duplicate of a private bug means that it won't be visible to contributors and encourages the reporting of more duplicate bugs.
Perhaps there is a public bug that can be used instead.

> 4. I think this is a bug in the view/model. I think we just want to say done
> without doing any work.

I disagree here. It may be that the user did a typo and really intended to type a different bug number but we would not be alerting them to that and they may click away from the page thinking that they have done what they intended when in fact nothing had changed from what it was. So I think the message alerting them to their mistake is better. If you still feel otherwise, I can change in the next branch.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/private-dupe-bug-warning3/+merge/116997