[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/no-reupload-files into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/no-reupload-files into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

== Summary ==

The package copier goes to lots of effort to re-upload files to the public librarian, when in fact that's unnecessary since the public and private librarian are actually the same thing and all we need to do is toggle the restricted flag.  See #launchpad-dev discussion here:

  http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/07/18/%23launchpad-dev.html#t22:58

== Proposed fix ==

Toggle LFA.restricted rather than creating a new LFA and plugging it into all the old objects.

While renaming assertNewFiles to assertChangedFiles, I also took the opportunity to make its argument ordering match the conventional ordering for assertEqual arguments.

== Tests ==

bin/test -vvct test_copypackage -t test_packagecopyjob

== Demo and Q/A ==

Upload to a private archive, copy to a public archive, and check that the links are to the public librarian, much as in:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/pcj-reupload/+merge/111124

== Lint ==

Just a bit of pre-existing lint that's a bit awkward to clean:

./lib/lp/soyuz/scripts/tests/test_copypackage.py
    1350: E501 line too long (82 characters)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/no-reupload-files/+merge/115702
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/no-reupload-files/+merge/115702