[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/ensure-master-nodegroup-but-not-through-south into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/ensure-master-nodegroup-but-not-through-south into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

The schema migration was a dead end.  We can't run model code in a database migration, and there was too much to duplicate and move (as appropriate) into the migration.

Instead, cover all entrances:

 * “make syncdb“ sensibly initializes the master, and in time for the sample data to use it.

 * wsgi.py also calls ensure_master on webapp startup, to cover existing installations.

 * …and what about tests?  Actually, never mind.  They run fine without.  We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

We'll probably want to encapsulate some kind of hook later for all kinds of things that need to run on app startup.  But first, this more basic fix should unblock Raphaël.

Oh, and I made wsgi.py export its “application” variable in __all__.  Exporting that variable is the whole point of wsgi.py.

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/ensure-master-nodegroup-but-not-through-south/+merge/117593
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/ensure-master-nodegroup-but-not-through-south/+merge/117593
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/ensure-master-nodegroup-but-not-through-south into lp:maas.