[Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/change-field-utility into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~rvb/maas/change-field-utility into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds a utility which leverages the beloved signal system to offer the ability to react to field being changed on models.  It uses that helper to replace the code which was doing exactly that (but in an ad-hoc fashion) in dns.py.  I'm writing this tool because I'll need it to listen to the nodegroup's name (i.e. the zone name) being changed.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/change-field-utility/+merge/117934
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/change-field-utility/+merge/117934
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/maas/change-field-utility into lp:maas.