[Merge] lp:~abentley/launchpad/blueprint-info-type-code into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~abentley/launchpad/blueprint-info-type-code into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

= Summary =
Add model code and garbo job for Specification.information_type
Previous: https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/blueprint-info-type-idx/+merge/117980
Next: https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/blueprint-info-type-remove-garbo/+merge/117983

== Pre-implementation notes ==
Advised by lifeless and wgrant

== LOC Rationale ==
Part of Private projects

== Implementation details ==
Since we can't set the information_type to PUBLIC when creating the column, we must do it afterward.
The model code comes in handy for doing this.

== Tests ==
bin/test -t test_SpecificationInformationTypeDefault

== Demo and Q/A ==
None

= Launchpad lint =

Checking for conflicts and issues in changed files.

Linting changed files:
  database/schema/patch-2209-28-1.sql
  database/schema/comments.sql
  database/schema/security.cfg
  lib/lp/scripts/garbo.py
  lib/lp/blueprints/model/specification.py
  lib/lp/scripts/tests/test_garbo.py
  database/schema/patch-2209-28-2.sql
  lib/lp/blueprints/interfaces/specification.py

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/blueprint-info-type-code/+merge/117981
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/blueprint-info-type-code/+merge/117981