Re: [Merge] lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/no-write-sharing-lies into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information code

I don't think this branch is complete. As a driver of a project, I can see who the project shares with, but I cannot edit.

I see this in lib/lp/registry/javascript/sharing/granteetable.js at line 244:
        var clickable_content = this.get('write_enabled');
        var permission_edit = new Y.ChoiceSource({
            clickable_content: clickable_content,

I think a drivers will see the clickable content even though they do not have the permission to make a change.
/me checks
Well I think I found another bug. As a driver, I cannot see the +sharing link or access the page :( This undermines a lot of Canonical projects.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/no-write-sharing-lies/+merge/118800