Re: [Merge] lp:~smoser/maas/fix-cobbler-import into lp:maas

On Thursday 09 August 2012 02:13:19 you wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> I don't think there would be any harm on running it all times regardless of
> whether we are using cobbler or not.
>
> This is was being done by running Maas import-pxe-files from
> maas-import-ephemerals.
>
> Cheers :)

I think jtv put this stuff in to speed up the script when you don't care about
cobbler.  It's also a useful marker to see what we are going to delete in the
very near future!

Cheers

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/maas/fix-cobbler-import/+merge/118825
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~smoser/maas/fix-cobbler-import into lp:maas.