[Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/long-text-truncate into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/long-text-truncate into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

== Implementation ==

I couldn't find an existing bug number to use for this work but I think there must be one? If so do you know it? If not, I'll raise a new bug and link it to the branch.

This branch enhances the TestLineEditorWidget so that when the text is too long, it is truncated and an "..." is used. The fields with are enhanced are:

- project title
- bugtask title
- blueprint title
- archive display name
- source package recipe name

I didn't add a default max width to the widget because I felt we didn't want to enforce a truncation by default, but it it is deemed appropriate, I'll add it.

All uses of the widget use max-width=90% to allow room for the pencil icon to be rendered on the same line. So this is perhaps an argument for using a default value. Thoughts?

== Demo ==

http://people.canonical.com/~ianb/truncated-bugtask-title.png
http://people.canonical.com/~ianb/truncated-project-title.png

== Tests ==

Update the doctest lazr-js-widgets.txt

== Lint ==

Checking for conflicts and issues in changed files.

Linting changed files:
  lib/lp/app/browser/lazrjs.py
  lib/lp/app/doc/lazr-js-widgets.txt
  lib/lp/app/templates/text-line-editor.pt
  lib/lp/blueprints/browser/specification.py
  lib/lp/bugs/browser/bugtask.py
  lib/lp/code/browser/sourcepackagerecipe.py
  lib/lp/registry/browser/product.py
  lib/lp/soyuz/browser/archive.py

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/long-text-truncate/+merge/118879