Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/long-text-truncate into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve code

You have fixed bug 249848. This is grand. I award you one gold star ★.

Two line might be better for the watermark, but the things that use the title editor should have only one line. I think bugtask is the only one that can easily be too long. If you can make bugtask or all support 2 lines without effort then do so.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/long-text-truncate/+merge/118879