[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops-2 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops-2 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

== Summary ==

https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops/+merge/117601 was almost right, but it failed to handle the case of an IntegrityError while committing the results of processing the job, since the transaction that changed PPCJ.error_message was then never committed.  This was actually the case encountered by the bug reporter, but I didn't notice it in the test suite because I hadn't managed to write a sufficiently careful test that failed at just the right point and then aborted the transaction.

== Proposed fix ==

If processing an OOPS involves setting PPCJ.error_message, abort before doing so and commit afterwards.

== LOC Rationale ==

+20.  Same as https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops/+merge/117601 (except now I have 4080 lines of credit).

== Tests ==

bin/test -vvct test_packagecopyjob

== Demo and Q/A ==

Same as https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops/+merge/117601.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops-2/+merge/119209
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops-2/+merge/119209
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/report-pcj-oops-2 into lp:launchpad.