Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/edit-sharing-policies2-1036437 into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve code

I think this is fine to land on top of the first branch and William's branch. Per my remarks for the first branch, I think this branch assumes the user has permission to edit sharing policies. Something somewhere, probably before this branch. needs to ensure that only maintainers can (and Lp admins and Lp commercial admins) can set policies.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/edit-sharing-policies2-1036437/+merge/119501