Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/decobblerate-maas-import-ephemerals into lp:maas

As it turns out, Gavin has had a branch for this in review for a weeks now that wasn't on the board, so I missed it when picking up a work item — lp:~allenap/maas/pxe-file-import-merciless-cobbler-evisceration

Obviously there will be enormous overlap.  As far as I can see, my branch is a superset of his.  So the diff should shrink considerably if his branch lands first, and there may be some conflicts.  Mine does some additional work though, so it'll still be useful.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/decobblerate-maas-import-ephemerals/+merge/119667
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/decobblerate-maas-import-ephemerals into lp:maas.