Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/reviewer-inclusive-team-1009832 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information code

I have a few questions.

Your solution to inclusive teams reviewing private branches is to prevent them from being reviewers. I think this is okay since team do not do the actual reviews. The value of the inclusive team in this is the notifications Lp sends to the members to so the review. The problem is not that untrusted people do reviews, but that untrusted people are notified and granted access to private branches. I image your proposal is to fix the data is to delete the rows with inclusive teams in produciton?

What will happen when Lp tries to subscribe the default reviewer that is inclusive? I image Lp will oops and no one will know it until we see the reports. There are ~23 branches with impossible reviewers for branches (https://pastebin.canonical.com/72561/). I think we need to remove the reviewer from the data or we make some teams moderated.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/reviewer-inclusive-team-1009832/+merge/120323