[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/bug-1041318 into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/bug-1041318 into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

This may help Andres with his upgrade Q/A.  He is not running MAAS's DHCP server, and so PXE clients are directed to download “pxelinux.0” (at the TFTP root, not in the “maas” directory).

That works for pxelinux.0 itself (you get the version pxelinux-common installs), but not for the config files.  But it looks like the “maas” directory has been more or less abstracted away anyawy, so in this branch I make it optional.  It's mostly just a small change to the regex in the TFTPBackend.  That will still leave multi-architecture problems, but at least it will support i386 smoothly as a default.

I also added some missing negative tests for the regex.  There were no tests to establish that the config-path regex was not matching things it shouldn't.

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/bug-1041318/+merge/121266
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/bug-1041318/+merge/121266
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/bug-1041318 into lp:maas.