[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/shift-ap-creation into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/shift-ap-creation into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Currently, when a new product is created, createProduct() will create PRIVATESECURITY and USERDATA AccessPolicies. This does not make sense if the product has its branch and bug sharing policies set to PROPRIETARY since the two that were created will just be cleaned up by a garbo job.

As such, stop creating them in createProduct(), and ensure they exist in setB{ranch,ug}SharingPolicy(). I have also refactored those two methods so that all of the heavy lifting is done by a generic method.

I have deleted a test that no longer makes sense, since creating a product itself won't create APs.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/shift-ap-creation/+merge/121985
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/shift-ap-creation/+merge/121985