[Merge] lp:~racb/maas/no_install_recommends into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~racb/maas/no_install_recommends into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

Install only hard dependencies rather than all the recommended package
that we don't really need when we do a "make install-dependencies". This
should speed up end-to-end testing of the in-trunk test suite.

I had to add build-essential to required-packages/dev. I presume this
is the right place to put it, because "make install-dependencies" is
only expected to be used by devs?

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~racb/maas/no_install_recommends/+merge/122246
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~racb/maas/no_install_recommends/+merge/122246
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~racb/maas/no_install_recommends into lp:maas.