Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/getInformationTypes-respect-policies-v2-1043368 into lp:launchpad

Thanks for reviewing.

> 8	+ def delete(policies):
> 9	+ """Delete the `IAccessPolicy objects."""
>
> The other delete* methods on the accesspolicy sources take natural keys, not the objects themselves. It might be nice to keep this uniform, if it won't make it too terrible.

Fair point. Will fix.

> 21	def getInformationTypes(pillar):
> 22	- """Return the allowed information types for the given pillar."""
> 23	+ """Return the allowed information types for the given pillar.
> 24	+
> 25	+ The allowed information types are those for which bugs and branches
> 26	+ may be created. This does not mean that there will necessarily be bugs
> 27	+ and branches of these types; the result is used to populate the allowed
> 28	+ choices in the grantee sharing pillar and other similar things.
> 29	+ """
>
> This isn't quite accurate any more. It also includes information types that might encompass existing bugs and branches, but that aren't legal any more. It also only includes private types, but neither the name nor docstring even hint at this.

I'll update the description to make it more accurate.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/getInformationTypes-respect-policies-v2-1043368/+merge/122434