Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/naughty-expanders into lp:launchpad

> We only need a new selector because the css rule is already defined
>
> .hidden,
> .yui3-js-enabled .hide-on-load {
>     display: none;
>     }
>
> We cannot remove PERL. It is a historical choice. 29 projects still us it.
> Some are linked to packages in Ubuntu that confirms that the old PERL license
> is used. This is barry's comment in the enum:
>     # XXX BarryWarsaw 2009-06-10 There is really no such thing as the "Perl
>     # Licence".  See bug 326308 for details.  We can't remove this option
>     # because of the existing data in production, however the plan is to hide
>     # this choice from users during project creation as part of bug 333932.

I have fixed the css, and added back PERL. I have also reworked the rendering of the licence categories to correctly provide the initial expanded/collapsed state based on the category counts.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/naughty-expanders/+merge/123471