[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/dsp-changelog-timeout into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/dsp-changelog-timeout into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Destroy the bug pre-loading in DistributionSourcePackage:+changelog. For busy packages this would end up bringing in huge numbers of bugs that we don't need to since we linkify them anyway.

Clean up stringformatter, since it was a *mess*.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/dsp-changelog-timeout/+merge/123880
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/dsp-changelog-timeout/+merge/123880
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/dsp-changelog-timeout into lp:launchpad.