Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/branch-move_project-402915 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information code

Hi Ian.

I love this branch. I am very impressed with your widget. I have a sharing question that might mean this branch is feature work, not maintenance work. Happens if I try to retarget a Public branch with a Proprietary only branch sharing policy? I think an exception should be raised. Maybe we need a second branch to add a vocabulary of projects that permit the branches information type?

I think we can land your branch, but we may want to delay it until we know how to avoid an exception raised by shairng violations.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/branch-move_project-402915/+merge/124333