[Merge] lp:~smoser/maas/rename-patch into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging

The proposal to merge lp:~smoser/maas/rename-patch into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging has been updated.

Description changed to:

Fix daily package build.

In a previous commit (revno 86), I had moved tests/maas-integration.py out of the
tree and into a patch, as debian packaging should not modify files outside of
debian/ directly (debuild --source-option=--abort-on-upstream-changes).

However, apparently that makes the daily builder hit a bug [1,2] as discussed at [3].

So, for now I'm putting this back in as it was, as that previously built.

--
[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/+archive/dailybuilds/+recipebuild/307084
[2] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/115990138/buildlog.txt.gz

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/maas/rename-patch/+merge/124506
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/maas/rename-patch/+merge/124506
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~smoser/maas/rename-patch into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging.