Re: [Merge] lp:~andreserl/maas/use_ipmipower_instead_of_ipmitool into lp:maas

This branch drops IPMI_LAN as a power type as it is no longer necessary given that we are dropping the usage of ipmitool. Instead, we are using ipmipower from the freeipmi-tools package. The reason behind this change, is that ipmitool is a fairly old codebase and it required additional provision in order to be able to MIR it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/use_ipmipower_instead_of_ipmitool/+merge/124752
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andreserl/maas/use_ipmipower_instead_of_ipmitool into lp:maas.