Re: [Merge] lp:~racb/maas/import-pxe-files-subarch into lp:maas

This currently breaks tests. I'd like some advice on fixing the tests, please.

Currently, the tests use factory.make_name() for the architecture name. Except that now the script uses different URLs based on the architecture name and so breaks (gracefully) for unknown architecture names.

What should I test now instead? Each of i386, amd64, armhf/highbank? With a table of what should happen or something?

Or is this a step too far? I feel that I'll define the behaviour in two places (once in the script and once in the test) but if there is a problem it'll be in the behaviour that I've defined and therefore not actually test anything useful if I do this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~racb/maas/import-pxe-files-subarch/+merge/124885
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~racb/maas/import-pxe-files-subarch into lp:maas.

Follow ups