Re: lp:~dpm/launchpad/translations-exporter into lp:launchpad

On 14.09.2012 13:38, Abel Deuring wrote:

> But the core problem is that a Librarian file that is not referenced from
> anywhere will be deleted by a cron job. So we need a column in some LP
> DB table that points to the LibraryFileAlias. I think a new column
> DistroSeries.translation_statistics would do the job.

Another suggestion: It might make sense not only to add a column like
DistroSeries.translation_statistics, but also another column
DistroSeries.translation_statistics_updated, a datetime column
containing, well, the date and time of the most recent update of the
other column.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/launchpad/translations-exporter/+merge/124373
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~dpm/launchpad/translations-exporter into lp:launchpad.