Re: [Merge] lp:~rharding/launchpad/productjs into lp:launchpad

I appreciate you making these changes, Rick, and I like the general approach you're taking.  I agree that we drop the "lp" namespace.  I'll follow up about this to the dev list.  I. however, don't care for the "views" namespace.  It's a bit generic, and could lead to conflict later, should the YUI team ever chose to use that for something related to their view code.  I would vote for a couple of variations of the following...

Either using the app name for the first name space followed by the class; something like Y.registry.NewProduct. Or else dropping the app label as well, and doing something like Y.product.NewProduct, or Y.product.new.  Or something like that.  I'm flexible about the exact naming, but I'd like it to have some correlation to our python code and avoid overly general terms like "views."  Let me know if that helps or if you need more clarification from me.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/productjs/+merge/123803