Re: [Merge] lp:~adeuring/launchpad/specifications-sharing-service into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Per IRC there's some code aroud #96 and on that reference Branches vs specfications that needs cleaning up.

I also wonder, if we know the query will need to be replaced by some flattened table, if we should have a bug and an XXX on the current query to make can find it easily and come back around to it during out polish work.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~adeuring/launchpad/specifications-sharing-service/+merge/124978