Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information code

We advise all commercial projects to use teams, not users, in project roles. I think the results will only contain misconfigured projects for non-admins. I would like the owner and driver tests to set the projects up with team in the roles to ensure the test is like what we advise.

Why not distros? If an admin shared all Ubuntu information types with himself before leaving, he would have unprecedented access data. I do not expect members of ubuntu-security (canonical staff) to have individual grants on Ubuntu and this script could uncover a misconfiguration or something worse.

This does not recognise that as a commercial admin I have almost the same powers as a commercial project maintainer. I Can manage sharing for commercial projects to help them, but I cannot help them in this case. Joey is a Commercial admin as well. I wont block this branch on this issue; another branch could solve the commercial admin case.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387/+merge/125682