Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing code.

Hi Ian.

Your query to handle the user (auditor) and the person (user) is correct. The person in your query is not used in the owned and drive clauses. We do not care if Joey has change the memberships of the person.

The tests must show that Commercial admins can see the commercial projects that are shared with a user, but cannot see the non-commercial projects. I have extra privileges to see about 600 projects, not 30,000. Admins can see all 30,000 projects.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387/+merge/125682