[Merge] lp:~rharding/launchpad/yui3-5-1-dammit into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~rharding/launchpad/yui3-5-1-dammit into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Make YUI 3.5.1 the default for all purposes. This means that all JS tests will run under the 3.5.1 version of the library.

YAY!

Once this change is complete, we can disable the feature flag manually setting the version number as yui will == yui-3.5.1 instead of yui-3.3.0.

We're leaving 3.3.0 in as a safety fallback and so that it guides what else is required as we roll upgrades to YUI.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/yui3-5-1-dammit/+merge/126015
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/yui3-5-1-dammit/+merge/126015