Re: [Merge] lp:~evilnick/maas/new_docs into lp:maas

On 03/10/12 21:44, Nick Veitch wrote:
> Nick Veitch has proposed merging lp:~evilnick/maas/new_docs into lp:maas.
>
> Commit message:
> Restructure of docs. Adds new install and configure sections as well as brief overview
>
> Requested reviews:
>   Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)
>
> For more details, see:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~evilnick/maas/new_docs/+merge/127873
>
> Adds the bare minimum of documentation!

To make it easier to see what's going on here, I have built the docs as
html so you can mock them from your browser. Some images are missing as
the interface isn't finished, etc.

--
Nick Veitch,
Technical Writer, Cloud Engineering, Canonical

https://code.launchpad.net/~evilnick/maas/new_docs/+merge/127873
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~evilnick/maas/new_docs into lp:maas.