Re: [Merge] lp:~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_autodetection into lp:maas

I'm not saying there should not be functions. but that they should be called from main.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_autodetection/+merge/127911
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_autodetection into lp:maas.