Re: [Merge] lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/bug-attachments-with-questionmark into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing code

Thank you for finding all the callsites. Can you add a test for sanitize_attachment_name(). We only need a fast and extensible test that allows us to assert different filenames. I recommend

from lp.testing.layers import FunctionalLayer

class SanitizeAttachmentNames(TestCase):

    layer = FunctionalLayer

    def test_unwanted_chars(self):
        self.assertEqual('thisgood', sanitize_attachment_name(this?good))
        self.assertEqual('this-good', sanitize_attachment_name(this/good))

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/bug-attachments-with-questionmark/+merge/128121