[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/maascli-split-auth into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/maascli-split-auth into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

This was in the way of a structural rearrangement I'm trying to make to the CLI in order to make it more user-friendly.  There's too much code in this module to move about conveniently.  I'll be splitting the CLI commands away from the API commands next.

Code moves.  There are no other changes.

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/maascli-split-auth/+merge/128419
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/maascli-split-auth/+merge/128419
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/maascli-split-auth into lp:maas.