Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/person-related-artifact-counts-206917 into lp:launchpad

I have removed the bug, questions, blueprints columns for packages and projects.

For projects, I have added Is Owner, Is Driver, and Is Bug Supervisor columns to show why that project is included on the view. This addresses bug 996599.

http://people.canonical.com/~ianb/new-related-projects.png

I have kept the projects view separate and renamed "Related Software" to "Related Packages". This is partly because the individual views and links are called "Maintained Packages", "Uploaded Packages" etc so, to me at least, the terminology is consistent. The person and also team index pages also have the extra link to the Related Projects page.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/person-related-artifact-counts-206917/+merge/130934