Re: [Merge] lp:~evilnick/maas/1.2-backport-cli-help into lp:maas

> It looks like this patch actually generates a lot of conflicts. It seems
> that it is because the pagination code didn't land/hasn't been backported
> to 1.2.
> I think it is intended, though, as it is part of the 12.10 should scale to
> ~10k node story.

I really wonder how such a tiny change can create conflicts…  John is the bzr expert here but if I cherrypick the revision 1326 from the branch ~evilnick/maas/cli-help I don't get any conflict (bzr merge -c 1326 ../cli-help/).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~evilnick/maas/1.2-backport-cli-help/+merge/133071
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~evilnick/maas/1.2-backport-cli-help into lp:maas.