[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/pkg-move-import-script into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/pkg-move-import-script into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging has been updated.

Description changed to:

Discussed with Raphaël.  The obvious change is simply to move installation of the scripts from the one package to the other, but manual testing showed that the postinst/postrm for the region controller also handled configuration for tgtd.  This is no longer needed on the region controller, but it is now needed on the cluster controller.  The maas-import-ephemerals installs ephemeral images into the iSCSI tree managed by tgtd.

Another thing that came up is that maas-provision complains about not finding celeryconfig.py, a configuration module that we only use on the region controller.  In a separate branch I'll make the import script select cluster_celeryconfig.py instead.

With that change, in addition to the diff you see on this MP, the import completed successfully.  I tried it on a cloud instance without any region controller installed, and then on the same instance, I also tried installing a region controller and re-running the import.

Oh, and finally, I dropped maas-import-isos.  I don't suppose there's much point maintaining compatibility with that obsolete script now that things are so different, but I could be wrong.

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/pkg-move-import-script/+merge/133101
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/pkg-move-import-script/+merge/133101
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/pkg-move-import-script into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging.