[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/local-codeimports-bad into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/local-codeimports-bad into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Deny creation of a code import if it for a launchpad.net URL. I have refactored the portion of the validation method for both ProductSeries:+setbranch and CodeImport:+new-import (and CodeImport:+edit-import) that check the URL passed it.

I have also forced this branch to net-neutral by performing a bunch of whitespace cleanup as well as defining a new code enum, much like the same thing we did with PUBLIC_INFORMATION_TYPES and friends while on Disclosure.

This branch does not completely close the bug, since it can still occur after this lands. The next step is to clean up the production data.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/local-codeimports-bad/+merge/133183
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/local-codeimports-bad/+merge/133183
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/local-codeimports-bad into lp:launchpad.